Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Slight shift left

So I've taken Yet Another Political Spectrum test. This one was less ambiguous than some, and might actually be more accurate. Anyway, I came out a little more socially permissive than previous tests of this kind, now scoring farther out of the Centrist zone and into the libertarian zone. I do seem to have slid a little closer to the moderate/liberal democrat zone. Probably just that my constant nay-saying of stupid government policies are now focused on a stupid semi-rightwing government than a split government between stupid semi-rightwing folk and stupid semi-leftwing folk.

On the famous people chart, I came out on Martin Luther King Junior's right temple, sort of in the triangle between him, Adam Sandler (go figure), and some 18th Century guy who's probably either Jefferson or Adam Smith.

Anyway, I'm still libertarian.

You are a

Social Liberal
(80% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(65% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating

No comments: