Thursday, September 21, 2006

Historical Blogging I: Performance Art I Can Get Behind

This is part one of a series in which I will recover my previous blog entries (at least the ones I deem worth keeping) from the old Virtual Vortex site, along with other various email rants and reviews I may be able to dig out of the hidden recesses of the ether.

Coolest Cow Caper EVAR!!!

posted by lunchstealer on Tue 02 of Sep, 2003

"It's impossible to do something cool without outraging someone. In fact, I usually judge how cool I'm being by how many angry people are following me with signs."

This from Seanbaby, or some such person, regarding reaction to an Austrian performance art thing that incorporated Helicopters, Nudity (of course), Dynamite, and a side of beef.

The link is http://www.seanbaby.com/news/cow.htm.

Discuss.

PS. you can also find this item by doing a google search for the following set of keywords:

exploding cow art dog window animal rights berlin drop food helicopter austria

Who else but The Lunchstealer is going to give you google gems like that?

No comments: